Precautions For The Installation Of Anchor Bolts
Anchor Bolts Manufacturer will share this article with you.
An anchor bolt is a kind of anchor anchored to the foundation through a port, and can be divided into two types: mechanical anchors and chemical anchors. The secured securing substrate is directly divided into reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete or plain concrete components; freeze-thaw damaged concrete, rust damaged concrete, severely cracked concrete, uncompacted concrete, etc. shall not be used as anchor foundations. Chemical anchor is a new type of metal anchoring material leased by chemical companies and steel bars. Chemical anchor bolts are a new type of anchor bolt after expansion anchor bolts. Use special concrete to fix the screws in the concrete foundation and learn about the fixed and anchor combination. Chemical anchor bolts are divided into typical chemical anchors and special inverted cone-shaped chemical anchors.
Mechanical anchor bolts are a kind of anchor bolts that produce anchors through friction between anchor bolts and anchor openings. According to the principle of action, they are divided into bottom anchor bolts and development anchor bolts.
It is necessary that the anchor bolt is a durable bolt used to connect challenging concrete. For example, anchor bolts are usually used to install steel poles on concrete surfaces. The anchor bolts are driven into the concrete interior through the base of the post. Thanks to this unique anchor bolt, the pole continues to remain stable, safe and firm.
Precautions for the installation of anchor bolts
The size of the reserved holes for anchor bolts shall meet the requirements of civil construction and equipment installation.
1) The minimum size of the reserved hole is 100×100mm, the distance between the bolt hook and the hole wall should be greater than or equal to 20mm, and the distance from the edge of the foundation hole should be greater than or equal to 100mm. When the size is less than 100mm, the installer can use the pre-embedded method or strengthen the foundation.
2) The distance between the bolt hook of the anchor bolt and the bottom of the hole is about 80mm, and the depth of the hole = the depth of anchor bolt embedding + the distance from the bolt hook to the bottom of the hole.
3) If the equipment is installed on a concrete beam, the anchor bolts are generally pre-buried. If the equipment foundation has special requirements, professional installers can also embed the casing in the concrete beam.
4) The size of the embedded casing should ensure that the gap between the anchor bolt and the casing is at least 10mm, so that the position of the bolt can be adjusted when the equipment is installed in the sand filling and compaction step.
5) It should be noted that when installing the anchor bolts, the bolts need to have an appropriate length, good cushioning performance, strong stability, excellent quality performance, and easy replacement.
6) For equipment installed on steel beams, the size design of bolts, nuts, and gaskets should be selected by installation engineering professionals. When installing the anchor bolts, make sure that the anchor bolts penetrate the upper and lower edges of the foundation steel.